These programs are varied and reach out directly to Southern California K-12 schools and students. The following are some examples of such programs.
- Side-by-side rehearsals and performances with the professional orchestra
- Interactive school clinics by various small groups such as brass, woodwinds, strings, percussion.
- Youth Scholarship Apprentice Program (Season perform with WCPO)
- Young Artist Concerto Performance (Performance vocal or instrumental solo with WCPO)
- Open Rehearsal for Middle & High School music ensemble students
- High School Concert Volunteers to support WCPO events
Note: Community hour credits are available to those students who qualify.
These programs are 100% funded by grants from institutions that support the arts and the generosity of supportive patrons.
If you have a passion for these types of programs, please contact us for additional information on how you can support and sponsor an event.